A new research project, funded by the European Commission, is hoping to create a more innovative, sustainable and competitive space for aquaculture businesses.
- New €7 m project aims to ensure all European aquaculture businesses are sustainable and competitive
- Aquaculture reviving oyster industry – as well as watermen
- Aquaculture in sub-Saharan Africa: small successes, bigger prospects?
- World’s First Semi-Sub Aquaculture Vessel Delivered
- Could Vietnam-style aquaculture work in coastal Louisiana? This LSU professor thinks so